Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello There...

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new blog. Which, by the way, I have no idea what I'm going to write about on here. So this first post is probably going to be short and sweet.
I've had other blogs before, but this is my first writing blog. I do have a couple of ideas bouncing around in this round thing I'd like to call my head. In fact, if you'll take a little looksee to the right here (-->), you'll find a poll of what I should write about on here. The ideas so far are listed as Current Books, Future Book Ideas, Teasers, Book Reviews, and Other. You have the option of selecting multiple choices if you simply can't make you're mind up because I'm awesome like that (See how I turned that around on you? Yeah...comes from being awesome. Hehe.). However, if you select Other, please just drop me a quick note via email (LizanneGlasgow@Gmail.com) and let me know your thoughts. I'll share the results as I get them, and whether or not I will consider it. If you would be so kind as to give me a name to address you with, I will even give you a little shoutout. :)
So...yeah. That's pretty much all I've got right now. But before you go, feel free to check out my brand new website, and "like" my official Facebook Page or Twitter...or both! Also feel free to follow my blog, I know it's not much yet, but hopefully I'll have some more ideas soon on what to write about. I have a few ideas, but nothing concrete yet. So go on and vote already, why are you still reading this? Go vote on the poll, then you can read the little note I left you below. Yes...it has to be in that order. Hey...don't argue with me now. (Hehe.)
Yeah....going to bed now. If you're reading this, I already love you because you were awesome enough to come visit my blog. Whether you become a fan or not anytime in the future, well, that's entirely up to you. In any case, I look forward to sharing my stories with you.

     Thank You.
          -Liz

Note: Yes, I realize at the time posted, it is fairly late. Not really for a night owl such as myself. But I did kinda promise myself that I would have my first blog post posted "today", as in, before I went to bed tonight. So here it is, I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Note note: Ok....soo maybe this wasn't quite as short and sweet as I thought. Apparently I have more to say than I realized. Or...it could just come from being a girl. Or a mix of both, I dunno. (Probably the latter, leaning more toward being a girl, hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment