Thursday, June 16, 2016

Introducing Vlogs!


So maybe not as much of a big announcement since I’ve already teased this a few times now. But it’s official! Tomorrow will be the first Vlog! Look for it on my YouTube channel (link in the social bar), or on here in place of my usual Blogging Friday post.

What I can tell you right now is that this first Vlog will be a basic rundown of what I have planned over the coming months Vlog-wise. I’ve carefully thought out and planned most of them for the rest of the year. At least for the time being, my plan is to start out with one Vlog a month. Keep it simple and light sort of thing. But, you’ll have to watch my first Vlog tomorrow to get any more info.😉

Excited to start vlogging,

Liz




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1YvtnJx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment