Monday, December 10, 2012

Hot coffee, hot coffee...

(First off...the title sounded better in my head...)
So I have a lot of projects going on right now. Turns out just because November is over, doesn't mean I slow down much. I'm just as busy this month, and here's why...
  1. I'm trying to finish my NaNoWriMo novel because I have three friends who will never let me forget it if I drop this one. (Apparently, for whatever reason, they think it's good.)
  2. I have at LEAST four short stories I'm trying to finish so I can post them on Wattpad and Booksie.
  3. I also have the next chapter of Clue I'm trying to finish.
So yeah, November may be over, but my schedule is still crazy busy, at the very least, mentally.
On the upside of things, as far as my novel goes, I did think of a good scene to add recently, so once I write that, I'll be sure to update my word counter off to the side here (-->). But mark my words, it will be finished eventually. I don't know when, but it will at least be finished for the sake of me actually finishing something. I'm not sure yet if I'll want to publish it though. Personally, it's not as exciting for me as it was in the planning process. But who knows? Maybe it will actually end up being half decent.
For the short stories, I'm fairly excited about those. The first that will be posted soon is a Christmas short story. The others are little short stories I've done for fun. After a little editing, they will be posted shortly. The genre's range from a couple of mystery/thrillers, to some general fiction. I make no promises that any of them will be below 1,000 words though. Because as I've said before, my brain insists that such things do not exist.
As for the Clue story, I am working on that as well. Please bear with me as this month is just as crazy as November was. Hopefully the speed of writing chapters for Clue will pick up soon.
But for now, it's back to writing I go. I'm hoping to post the Christmas short story by the end of the week. I'm also hoping that maybe my life will slow down so I can breathe soon, haha.

     Trying to remember how to breathe...
          -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment